Raw Emotions & Essential Oils: Basil – The oil of renewal
Being overwhelmed, fatigue, low energy and the inability to cope with life’s stressors are only symptoms of adrenal exhaustion. Those are the prevailing moods that can be employed with Basil.
Emotionally and spiritually, Basil essential oil has been said to be the oil of “renewal.” Alternatively, Basil is also helpful in dealing with feelings of anxiety, fear, or nervousness. Basil is a strengthening and calming oils amazing for the heart and mind, making it perfect for people that are overwhelmed, stressed, tired, and may even assist you in your efforts to overcome addiction. Basil Essential Oil is also excellent for states of nervousness, anxiety and depression.You can use it for everything from the First-Day-of-High-School jitters to Learning-to-speak-in-front-of-my-team anxiety.
Basil essential oil supports those were under a great deal of mental strain. It brings rejuvenation of Vital Voices after long periods of brown out and exhaustion. Basil Essential Oil may strengthen the adrenals and restore the body to its natural rhythm of sleep activity and rest.
Additionally, Basil Essential Oil is also helpful for addiction improvement. It gives hope and optimism to the tired soul. Basil may assist you in giving up artificial stimulants or other substance-related addictions. By increasing your natural energy, it will support you to achieve greater balance and health. In short, Basil is indicated for you if you are weary in mind and body and if you are in need of strength and renewal.
Negative Emotions Addressed:[list type=”check”]
Positive properties:[list type=”check”]
Basil blends well with
- White Fir,
Other Popular Uses of Basil Essential Oil[list type=”check”]
- Use in a diffuser or necklace diffuser to help sharpen with concentration and focus while studying or reading.
- For sensitive skin, must be diluted with fractionated coconut oil.
- Can be applied to minor skin irritations.
- Topically apply to sore muscles and joints.
- Diffuse or apply topically if you need to promote clear breathing.
- To fight fatigue, use basil essential oils topically on the feet or by diffusing them aromatically
- For cooking, use 1-3 drops in a recipe in place of fresh or dried basil for flavor.
- Use aromatically with a necklace diffuser or massage over solar plexus and heart when needed for fear.
Are you interested in receiving a few tips about how to manage your raw emotions through the helix of essential oils? Just register below: Check your email for more information.