Pump Up Your Day With This Essential Oils Pumpkin Spiced Protein Smoothie
No, September is NOT the only season to drink Pumpkin Spiced Protein Smoothie. Which means it’s always the season of the spices and time to get pumped with pumpkin everything. Here’s our healthy version of a Starbucks Spiced Pumpkin Frappuccino, so you can indulge in chocolatey pumpkin goodness, without any hidden nasties.
- 100g Pumpkin
- Cinnamon Essential Oil
- Ginger Essential Oil
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
- 300ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1Tbsp Almond Butter
- 2 Medjool Dates
- 30g Chocolate Protein Powder
- Handful Ice Cubes
1. Chop your pumpkin into cubes, and sprinkle with the cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Next, roast in the oven for approx 30 minutes at 180 degrees until soft.
2. Leave to cool, and then blend up with a small amount of water, until it makes a puree.
3. Now add the smooth puree into your blender with the almond milk, dates, almond butter, ice and protein powder of choice, we personally love sun warrior chocolate, or you can use vanilla too, it’s equally as delicious.
Pour into a glass and enjoy the creamy deliciousness.