Make N Take: Bath Salts With Essential Oils
If you have a kid at school, you know you can have lots of leftover Epsom salts from your kid’s science fair.
You can continue the science fair at home Inspired by making bath salts.
It’s so easy to do that any kid can do it, and it’s a wonderful idea, not only for your home but for any Make-N-Take party if you wanna some help promoting your Essential Oils business.Ingredients:
- Epsom Salt
- Essential Oil (the one you like most)
- Clean glass jar with lid
- Bowl (or bowls for different colors)
- Natural food coloring
- Decorative ribbon if you want to make this artistic
- Put Epsom salts into each bowl per color you want to make it
- Add ONLY 1-2 drops of essential oils (any scent you like) because they are so potent
- Add a little bit of food coloring
- Place in the jars – you can do all one color or layer in stripes of different colors
- Decorate the lid or label
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your team and add your comments below.