How to Host a Free Essential Oils Facebook Class Online
On top of that, you will also need to learn about the health benefits of Essential Oils and what can’t be said because of the FDA. And at the end, if you are serious about the Distributorship, you need to understand the business aspects of the MLM business model so you can grow your team by recruiting and not selling.
Signing up as an Essential Oils distributor can be daunting at first.
It’s true, mastering the art of essential oils is somehow complicated. You have to learn about single oils, blends, how to apply essential oils, what to apply for what, what to diffuse, and on and on.
Once you have all that list figured out, it’s time to start marketing your oils. Could you imagine hosting a Facebook class online would be a great place to start?
Setting Up Your Free Essential Oils Facebook Class
To start with, you have to understand the logistics of setting up your Essential Oils Facebook class.
If you have never created a Facebook event, here are a few quick, easy tips.
- Click on the “Events” tab situated on the left side of your main Facebook page.
- Click “Create Event”
- Change the “Event Host” information
- Update the images
- Add the Event Name
- Add your Location
- Add the Frequency
- Reset your privacy settings
- Change any inaccurate information & guest invitations.
Here are a few tips for creating your event:
- Upload a likable cover photo (or video, if you want to get really fancy)
- Come up with a concise, but also an impressive title
- Make sure the date and time is accurate
- Be descriptive and persuasive in your description
Create an Agenda
Every good Facebook event should have a clear agenda, so you can stay on track and so your audience knows what to expect.
The most successful Essential Oil Distributors are able to connect and build relationships with people.
Tell your attendees about yourself and how your journey with essential oils began.
This part is critical. You need to understand that you are more important than the company you represent because people follow people, people DO NOT follow companies, especially on facebook!!!
State that everybody who stays until the end of the class will be eligible for a free prize (see below).
Outline your agenda:
- Explain how the event will work, so they know what to expect throughout the session.
- Give a general idea of what the Essential Oils can do for your attendees.
- Tell your audience about your company, noting their Therapeutic Grade Certification and reminding your listeners that they are a leader in the essential oil industry.
- Talk about the health benefits of essential oils and why they can change your life. Be sure to follow your Essential Oil Company compliance guidelines when discussing health benefits.
- Shortly discuss the business opportunity of becoming a Distributor with your MLM. Remember, don’t be too pushy! Do not sell anything.
- Thank everyone for attending.
Should I offer an Attendance Prize or gift?
Offering an attendance prize or gift is, in itself, a marketing strategy.
There are three benefits of doing so:
- 1. A prize is a way to encourage people to attend. Make sure to specify in the event description and/or post an update that attendees will be eligible for a free prize and repeat that several times during the presentation.
- 2. A prize provides a reason for users to actually use essential oils (assuming you choose the right prize).
- 3. A prize encourages your attendees to stay logged into the presentation until the end.
It’s essential that the prizes are related to essential oils: if your listeners receive an accessory that requires essential oils, they will have to purchase oils to use the gift! And you will be the one to sell them their new membership!!
Here are a few attendance prize ideas:
- Essential oil carrying case
- A set of glass roller bottles
- USB diffuser
- Diffuser jewelry
- Bracelet diffusers
- Necklace diffusers
TheEssentialTools.Com has a full collection of Essential Oils prizes at extremely affordable prices (some are sold $1)
Click here to browse our prizes and gift collection!
Now, that’s your turn. And let me know in the comment how you did during your event!