Easy DIY Anxiety & Anti-Stress fragrant InhalerLife is full of EVERYDAY stressful situations. it is important to take a couple of minutes to stop, breathe, and relax. This DIY Anti-Stress & Anxiety Inhaler uses some of our favorite essential oils for anxiety and stress and is perfect to help calm you during those stressful moments, in the midst of a panic attack or when anxiety settles in.
These blank inhaler tubes are ideal for inhalation of single essential oils or DIY blends. Just mix the oils in a beaker, add your essential oils to the white cotton stick, hold the tube upside down and drop the cotton stick into it.
Push the bottom plug in and you are ready to inhale! The tube cover will protect it. You should be able to purchase your inhalers at a local health food store and cut to fit the tube that you’re using. If you can, buy them here.
Aromatherapy Inhaler Stick
Anti-Anxiety Essential Oil Blends:
- Blend #1: Vetiver & Roman Chamomile
- Blend #2: Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Lavender, Sweet Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Valerian
- Blend #3: Geranium, Sweet Marjoram, Patchouli, Sweet Orange
- Blend #4: Lavender & Vanilla Absolute
- Blend# 5: Roman Chamomile, Rose, Palmarosa
- Blend #6: Lavender, Clary Sage, Ylang Ylang, Vanilla
- Blend #7: Patchouli & Cedarwood
- Mix all your essential oil blend in a beaker.
- If you don’t have a beaker, use a glass bowl or jar.
- Cut down your organic cotton pad to the desired size to fit inside your inhaler tube.
- Place the cotton pad in your glass bowl to absorb your essential oils.
- Use tweezers to remove the cotton pad and insert into your inhaler tube.
- Place top section onto inhaler tube.
- Use during a panic attack, stressful moments or when anxiety settles in.
These essential oils can also be added to white vinegar and put in the fabric softener cup in your washing machine when you wash your sheets. Or, you could drop the oils on a wet cloth and toss in the dryer when you dry your sheets so you can enjoy the benefits while sleeping at night!
On top of using your fragrant INHALER for anxiety, you can also use these inhalers for:
- Sinus issues
- Cold Season
- To calm down
- On airplanes to stay healthy and relaxed, and much more.
The fragrant inhalers are very easy to reuse. Just open the tube and add more oil to the cotton at any time. If you need to make labels for them, use labels that are about 1.5 inches high and wide or buy your labels here.
You can find much more recipes for aroma inhalers on that page.