Aromatherapy Blank Inhaler for Essential Oils
These blank inhaler tubes are perfect for inhalation of essential oils. Just add your essential oils to the white cotton stick, hold the tube upside down and drop the cotton stick into it, push the bottom plug in and you are ready to inhale! The tube cover will protect it.
1) Each vapor inhaler stick contains 4 parts
- a. Container (outer shell)
- b. Inhaler (inner shell)
- c. Highly absorbent cotton stick (for adding essential oils)
- d. Seal cap (for sealing
blank nasal inhaler 1.jpg
2) High quality cotton wicks.
-High quality cotton wicks( with non-woven fabrics wrapping)
- a. helps breathe freely.
- b.Helps relief of symptoms of colds.
Provides instant relief for dry, inflamed nasal passages due to colds, allergies, hay fever, and other nasal irritations.
Inhalers are extremely effective for respiratory issues such as colds, flu, sinus issues, allergies, COPD to name just a few. In fact using an inhaler for deep lung issues is more effective that using a diffuser
- c. Easy to carry and clear on vocation.
- One way in which essential oils are used is by inhalation through the nasal passages. Aromatherapy inhalers are an extremely powerful tool to have in your medicine bag of tricks. They are easy to make and even easier to use!
- d. effective for a minimum of 3 months after first use.
- e. Diy for your own favor.
4) How to USE
- Add 15-18 drops of your chosen essential oil or your stock blend to the wick
- Insert the saturated cotton wick into the inner tube
- Make sure you cap the inner tube with the bottom plug
- Screw on the outer shell to keep the inhaler fresh
- The cotton wick can be refreshed with oils and reused
- Fill the essential oil to cotton wicks and then put it into blank nasal inhaler.
You can use these inhalers for:
- Sinus issues
- To calm down
- On airplanes to stay healthy and relaxed, and much more.
Check here to read more about http://theessentialtools.com/how-to-use-inhalers-with-essential-oils/
They are easy to reuse as you can add more oil to the cotton at any time. If you want to make labels for them, we use labels that are about 1.5 inches high and wide.