Proven-True Tips for 1mn Cooking with Essential Oils
As you can imagine, I receive a great number of emails every day. Not all are questions about essential oils. A big chunk of them are proven tips for cooking with the best essential oils on the planet! I love it because the more I receive, the more I can experiment and the more I know about essential oils. I have learned which oils are best to use in the morning, at snack-time and for dinner.
I have compiled for you some of the favorite tips I was sent on my inbox which are using essential oils in the kitchen. Of course, you may want to add those awesome tips to your cooking journal! Those recipes are as easy ans 1-2-3!
Essential tip before starting: remember that if you heat your essential oils, they will lose their therapeutic properties. So whenever possible, add the essential oils at the end, when your recipe is just warm enough.
Beverages with essential oils
- Cold Lemon Tea: In 1 cup of cold tea, mix in 3 drops of Lemon essential oil and Blue Agave to taste.
- Horchata with a Twist: In a tall glass filled with ice and vanilla rice milk, add 1 drop of Cinnamon Bark essential.
- Refreshing Water: to add pops to your gym water, add 1 drop of Peppermint essential oil to your water bottle.
Breakfast with essential oils
- Vanilla Protein Shake: to start the day with lots of energy, add 2 drops of Lemon or Peppermint essential oil to any already blended vanilla protein shake.
- Oatmeal: After the oatmeal is fully cooked, add 1 drop (only) of Cinnamon Bark & 2 drops (yes, no more) of orange essential oil to a bowl of oatmeal or oat bran. If you want to avoid sugar (which is an excellent idea) you can sweeten your essential oils-flavored oatmeal with Blue Agave.
- Lemon with Berries: on an already blended protein shake, add a couple of drop of lemon essential oil. You can do the same with plain yogurt. Don’t forget to top all with fresh berries.
- Waffles: Add 1–3 drops of orange essential oil to you waffle dough.
Snacks with essential oils
- Cream Cheese Spread: Fill out a small bowl with cream cheese, drop 1-2 (no more) essential oil of lemon, stir and serve…
- Olive Oil: Since my roots are partly from the Mediterranean, I love this one. The idea is to spice your essential oil, with various culinary herb. Those include rosemary, oregano, dill, etc. Pour over a nice plate of balsamic vinegar and use focaccia bread for dipping.
Dinner with essential oils
- Tuna Salad Sandwiches: Mix your prepared mayo with 2 drops of Lemon essential oil and freshly ground pepper. Repeat the same dose per can of tuna and mix all before using. Spread the mix onto crusty French baguette and serve topped with alfalfa sprouts.
- Tomato Pasta Sauce: (this is an easy one) To an already prepared tomato sauce base for spaghetti, add 2 small drops of Basil essential oil and 1 drop each of Rosemary and Thyme essential oil.
- Olive Oil Dipping Sauce with Rosemary Essential OilPotato Salad: Add 1–2 drops of dill essential oil to your potato salad.
- Salad & Fruit Rinse: You can use 3 drops of Lemon essential oil in a bowl of water when rinsing your greens like lettuce, grapes, and berries.
- Rice Pilaf: Add 4 drops of Lemon essential oil to fully cooked rice.
- Planning your essential oils event
- How to sponsor people
- Tips to boost your prospects engagement
- Intuition vs facts
The Essential IntelSend me other business tips like this one to grow my Essential Oils team.
Do you have other 1mn recipes that use essential oils? Let me know and share your tips in the comments!