Essential Oils for Romance (Free Recipes)
How much do you know about essential oils and enhancing a romantic mood? Because people are heavily reshaped physically and emotionally by scents, the aromas of essential oils are renowned aphrodisiacs. In that sense, essential oils can help with much more than providing a pleasant scent.
An aphrodisiac is a scent that increases libido when consumed. Aphrodisiacs are distinct from substances that address fertility issues such as impotence or secondary sexual (dys)function such as erectile dysfunction (ED).
In a lot of my posts, I praise the aphrodisiac qualities of a lot of Essential Oils. However, what can be considered an aphrodisiac to one may not be to another. The most important determinant is to find the right essential oil that will bring balance to the mind and the body. A well-balanced individual is more likely to find love.
The best Essential Oil for Romance is Ylang Ylang. With a faintly sweet floral scent similar to gardenia or plumeria, Ylang Ylang was used to cover the beds of newly married couples on their wedding night.
Other essential oils known to boost love by being aphrodisiacs include Sandalwood, Rose, Jasmine, Cinnamon, Ginger, and Clary Sage.
Black Pepper is an alternative essential oil in the world of romance because it is a warming oil and it may help improve circulation, which is important, especially for men.
A single drop of Black Pepper locally applied can help enhance a massage blend. Make sure to ALWAYS dilute Black Pepper before using it on sensible parts. Otherwise, you will get the inverse effect and ruin the night.
What Is Impotence?
Impotence is a condition that consistently affects a person’s ability to achieve or maintain an erection, or ability to achieve ejaculation. It’s a form of erectile dysfunction (ED).
There can be several contributing factors for impotence. These include both emotional and physical disorders. The risk of impotence increases with age.
It’s well-known that men with more education are less likely to experience impotence, probably because they have healthier lifestyles (think practicing sports) on average.
Impotence often has a negative effect on sex life and can cause additional stress, depression, and low self-esteem.
A couple of Essential Oils that you can use with impotence include Clary Sage, Clove, Rose, Ginger, and Sandalwood.
What is Frigidity?
Frigidity is broadly used to refer to a low libido (sex drive) in women. However, this term is often used incorrectly to describe a woman who is emotionally cold or does not respond to her partner’s sexual advances.
A lack of sexual desire can be psychologically embedded in a person’s subconscious and linked to greater issues that should be addressed or discussed. In some cases, women may experience low libido and refuse or avoid sexual intimacy or they may endure it without being able to reach orgasm, finding little pleasure in the act.
In other cases, women may have difficulty being aroused or sex may even cause considerable pain or discomfort. But whether the cause is emotional or physical, frigidity can result in conflict and strain in even the most secure relationships.
Essential oils that are helpful with frigidity include Clary Sage, Ylang Ylang, and Rose.
Welcome to 2017, a time when we have on our wrists health trackers, headbands on our head that help you meditate and fitness trackers so smart they know when you’re slacking off.
But there’s still not one FDA-approved treatment for low libido in women. This despite the fact that 43% of all women struggle with some form of female sexual dysfunction—whether it’s caused by medications, pre-existing conditions, or Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD), the clinical name for a chronic lack of interest in sex that causes personal or relationship distress.
Libido is a lack of sexual desire. It can be physical or psychological or a combination of the two. Some possible causes include anemia, alcoholism, drug abuse, stress, anxiety, past sexual abuse, and relationship problems.
The best essential oil that may use with libido includes Ylang-Ylang.
- – Men: Some oils that may help with low libido in men are Cinnamon, Ginger, and Myrrh.
- – Women: If you have low libido try Clary Sage and Geranium.
Add 3–5 drops of your desired essential oil(s) to a diffuser, and diffuse into the air.
- – Combine 3–5 drops of your desired essential oil(s) with 1–2 Tbsp.
- – Use Fractionated coconut oil or sweet almond oil to use as a massage oil
Perfume or Cologne:
- – Dilute a drop of essential oil with a carrier oil,
- – Apply to temples, neck, or wrists
- – Wear as a perfume or cologne
- – Roll-on bottles are an easy way to apply your perfume or cologne
- – Combine 1–2 drops of essential oil with 1/4 cup Epsom salts,
- – add to warm bath water when filling the tub.
- – You can also use this recipe for a bubble bath. Just substitute the Lavender oil for a more romantic scent.
- – A great way to refresh your breath is to place one drop of Peppermint essential oil on your tongue
- – Dip a toothpick in cinnamon essential oil and suck on it for a minute.
- – Combine 3–5 drops of essential oil with 1–2 Tbsp. of Coconut oil.
- – Some essential oils that may be great for this are Lavender, Black Pepper, Peppermint, Clary Sage, or Ylang Ylang.
- – A Black Pepper & Peppermint essential oil combo provide a warming/cooling effect that can be exciting.
- – 3 drops Ylang Ylang
- – 1 drop Black Pepper
- – 1 drop Peppermint
- – Mix with regular (unscented) lubricant
How to do a Linen Spray:
- 3 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 2 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 1 drop Sandalwood essential oil
- 1 Tbsp. Liquid Vegetable Glycerin or rubbing alcohol
- 5 drops rose essential oil (or substitute with 3 drops geranium essential oil)
- 1/4 cup distilled water
- 2 oz. Spray Bottle or any other small spray bottle
- Mix liquid glycerin & essential oils in a small spray bottle
- Fill the remainder of the bottle with distilled water
- Screw lid on, and shake to combine
- To use, simply spray in the air, on clothes, or on pillows or bed linens
Are you ready to use Essential Oils for your next folly?
I have a lot more essential oils recipes for romance on that page. And if you are an essential oil professional who wants to increase the size of … their team… why not do a Make And Take?
Check out this Essential Oils Bundle. This Make And Take Workshop comes with all you need for a good time, including invitations, recipe sheets, instruction sheet and rollerballs to keep the best blends.
What if you started a Romance blend tonight, just for fun?
The reason why Essential Oils are beneficial to the body is because they have traits in common w/ human blood. This shows how to use that to promote EO to your team.
Essential oils are used for a wide range of emotional & physical wellness application. Aromatically, topically, or internally you can use them Head To Toe.