The essential Intel Newsletter has been created to help Essential Oils Distributors start and grow their business.
In the Essential Intel, we do not talk about the healing properties of the Essential Oils (go to Essential Scents for that), but about how to grow your business.
So, this newsletter is NOT for everybody. If you are not in the building mode, but just want helpful information to use your Essential Oils, go to The Essential Scents.
Otherwise, if you consider yourself an Essential Oils Business Builder, The Essential Intel Newsletter will answer all your questions about building an Essential Oils Business in no time, Including:
- How do I make money selling Essential Oils?
- What should I do if I am stuck?
- Where do I find the most effective strategies for building my business?
- How do I share my passion for Essential Oils while being compliant?
- How do I plan an event?
- What are the skills I need to master to be an excellent essential oils distributor?
- How do I sponsor?
- What are the pitfalls I need to avoid when starting or growing my Essential Oils business?
- The power of discipleship
- What are the steps to boost my Essential Oils business?
- What are the best business books for Essential Oils Business Builders
- How to effectively sponsor downlines (Hint: ditch your pitch)
- How to spot a “leader” in your downline in 6 easy steps
- The power of need
- How do I effectively manage my time while running an Essential Oils business.
- What goes on behind the scenes?
- How did others business builders grow their business to become so successful?
- What are some money management tips to keep me on budget when running my Essential Oils business?
- The FDA Scare: What words are allowed and not allowed?
- What’s the best way to transition my family fully into the Essential Oils Lifestyle?
- How can I reset my mindset and put myself in a constant heart-centered sharing mode?
- How to avoid being an “orphan”
- Planning your successful Essential Oils event
- Essential Oils and Compliance
- Where do I find the answers I need and want?
- What do those acronyms mean: PV, OGV, PGV? What’s a Fast Start Bonus & Unilevel?
Plus many more answers to your questions.
The Essential Intel is a weekly newsletter to help distributors grow their essential oils business to the next level. Some of the most sought after information of the Essential Intel is:
- Planning your essential oils event
- How to sponsor people
- Tips to boost your prospects engagement
- Intuition vs facts
The Essential Intel is free, but you have to be registered to receive it. You can apply to receive The Essential Intel by checking the orange box on the right hand side.