DIY Anti-Wrinkle Cream with Essential Oils
There is an essential oil for every type of skin; say from mature to sensitive. So. you’ll be able to use essential oils to manage acne, clear scars, tone the skin, of course, reduce and smooth fine lines and wrinkles!
As an Aromatherapist I certainly have my favorites Essential Oils to do the job. Let’s talk in detail about one of the best essential oils recipes for wrinkles and how they can help your skin if used properly in a homemade treatment or store-bought natural wrinkle cream.
Also, if you are in the business of distributing Essential Oils, you can use the recipe below for one of your Make-N-Take class. Your guests will love it!
Especially because this recipe has been rated one on an easy scale 1-10
- 3/4 C Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 drops Lavender
- 2 drops Roman Chamomile
- 2 drops Geranium
- 2 drops Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree)
- 2 drops Carrot Seed (Optional SPF protection)
- In a medium sized beaker, place Coconut Oil and whip with a handheld mixer until smooth, approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Add each Essential Oil one by one, whip until evenly combined and store in a glass jar in a dry and dark place. Dispose after 2 months if unused.
How to use Essential Oils to curb anger Raw emotions always strike when we are not prepared for them. Anger is one of those emotions that can easily b